Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Review: Rackmounted.com


I've been using Rackmounted as my
provider for dedicated hosting for about a year now. During that time, the
service has been excellent. They provide one of the most
inexpensive dedicated server
packages that I've found anywhere. We've had no problems with the server and
responses to service tickets have always been prompt.



The event that prompted this review is that a little past midnight, our
server went down. I noticed it this morning and was unable to access the
server via SSH (even though I could ping it). I submitted a ticket to
Rackmounted and waited for an automated email response indicating that the
ticket request had been received. After a few minutes, one didn't arrive, so
I submitted another ticket. Within a minute or two, a
representative from Rackmounted called me on the phone. He said that he
noticed I had sent a second ticket and assumed that his email responses
weren't getting through, so he wanted to make sure I knew what was going on.
He was going to restart my server. Within a couple more minutes, everything
was back up and running.



Great service. One more reason to get dedicated server hosting from
Rackmounted.com



Thanks Rackmounted

No comments: